Get the latest information on current and upcoming construction projects throughout the city.
Top Construction Updates:
- Click here for information on the Street Preservation Fund Projects
120th Street - Stonegate to Fort Street
March 7, 2022
Beginning Monday, March 21, 2022 traffic along 120th Street will be shifted to the west side of 120th and Old Maple will be closed at 120th Street. Public Notice
- March 4, 2022 *POSTPONED* Beginning Monday, March 14, 2022 traffic along 120th Street will be shifted to the west side of 120th and Old Maple will be closed at 120th Street. Public Notice
- January 24, 2022 120th Street is now open to thru traffic north of West Maple Road with one lane available in each direction. Please continue to use caution as 120th Street remains under construction.
- May 25, 2021 Beginning Thursday, June 3, 2021, construction will begin on the west side of 120th Street from Stonegate Drive to Big Papio Creek. 120th Street will remain closed at the Big Papio Creek.
168th Street - West Center Road to Pacific Street
- April 29, 2022 Sprinkler, Sod and Fence Notice
- February 17, 2022 Currently this project is on track to have 168th Street open to thru traffic with one lane available in each direction beginning in the early summer of 2022. View the Spring 2022 Project Update.
- December 2, 2021 The project is on schedule for completion in the summer of 2022.
- May 3, 2021 Pile Driving Notice
- April 29, 2021 Saw Cutting Notice
- February 22, 2021 Effective Monday, March 1, 2021 construction will begin on 168th from West Center to Pacific.
Please note that we will be working throughout the City and we aim to provide up to date information as it becomes available. Please check back often and if you do not find the answers you are looking for, please use the City Map to inquire about a project of interest.