Get the latest information on current and upcoming construction projects throughout the city.
Top Construction Updates:
- Click here for information on the Street Preservation Fund Projects
- 72nd & Maple Street - (Updated October 29, 2020)
Beginning Friday, October 30, 2020, Westbound Maple Street traffic will change from its current pattern.
- 120th Street - Stonegate to Fort Street (Updated January 19, 2021)
- Beginning Monday, January 25, 2021, 120th Street north of West Maple Road will be closed at the Big Papillion Creek for bridge construction.
- Crown Point Ave from Blair High Road to 74th Court - (Updated December 17, 2020)
- Work continues on Crown Point Avenue from the intersection of 78th Street to 74th Court.
- Weather permitting, Crown Point Avenue will open again to traffic by the end of December 2020.
- Miscellaneous items of construction work will continue to take place through Spring 2021.
- For Northwest High School traffic pattern information, please see the announcement here.
Please note that we will be working throughout the City and we aim to provide up to date information as it becomes available. Please check back often and if you do not find the answers you are looking for, please use the City Map to inquire about a project of interest.