About the Project
Because of a need for consistency and increasing traffic
volumes, 120th Street’s existing two lane rural street would be
upgraded to a four-lane urban street with a raised median,
turn lanes, curbs, and gutters.
The project includes:
- Reconstructing adjacent roads and drives to match the improvements
- Constructing sidewalks, curb ramps, and a trail
- Installing new street lighting, traffic signals, and communications infrastructure
- Building retaining walls
- Installing drainage facilities (storm sewer)
- Widening the bridge over the West Maple Creek/Ditch
- Replacing the bridge over the Big Papillion Creek
click on image to enlarge
May 6, 2020
Beginning Monday, May 11, 2020, 120th Street between West Maple Road and Roanoke Boulevard will be closed for utility work by MUD. The closure will be in effect for four (4) weeks. Then, beginning in June, various lane restrictions will be in place near West Maple Road and south of West Maple Road through July 2020 for continued MUD utility work.